Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Voting Status List for Third Face to Face,January 28 to 30, San Francisco

Hi

I have updated the voting sheet with new membership
requests, vacation notifications, and additions to
the lapsed members list.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need
to make corrections. This list, when approved,
will form the basis for quorum determination
(quorum is > 50% of membership) for any votes at the next
face to face meeting, starting a week from today
in San Francisco (logistics details should be
on the web site).

Also, while the agenda for the first 2.5 days will
mainly consist of a review of the target 1.1 issue
list, I will be sending out a tentative schedule
for this and can include items that you would like
to see have a special discussion. If you have any
motions that you would like to make, I can also
set aside some time for introduction of these motions
and their discussion/resolution.

Dale Moberg

members.xls