Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA Version 1.05

> Tony Weida wrote:
>
> CPPA version 1.05 is attached.  The zip file includes the
> specification, the XSD, an example CPA, and example CPPs.  This is
> the last version before the F2F.

Tony et al:

Will the comments regarding the link to a recognizable XML format for
the Party details be addressed at the face to face? (ie - necessary for
context to be implemented).  HTML is NOT acceptable for this.  What
happens if I were to write my party information in HTML using characters
that you can;t read (ie - Japanese Kanji, Korean, Hebrew etc.).

Also,  what is the status of the oid:urn investigation?  I know that
Dale M. is looking into that with OASIS however, using "tp:type="DUNS"
is currently a totally unnacceptable alternative since Dun + Bradstreet
numbers are not given out globally or easily nor has D+B set up a lookup
Registry.

I humbly suggest that these two items still be treated with the highest
priority. The current v 1.05 still has not addressed these.  Is this
discussion planned for the F2F?

Duane Nickull
--
CTO, XML Global Technologies