Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA Version 1.05

Duane,

This discussion is getting tripped up on terminology.  Please keep in mind:

PartyId is the party's well known identifier in whatever system we choose
to specify (e.g. DUNS). Your issues with PartyId are separate from your
other issues.

PartyRef is the element that points to the external information about the
Party that you are having trouble with. It has nothing to do with the
issues around PartyId.

PartyInfo is the root element for most of the information in the CPP. It
has nothing to do with your issues.

Duane Nickull <duane@xmlglobal.com> on 01/28/2002 05:34:32 PM