Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] A big issue

From: Christopher Ferris

> I do feel strongly that a) the registry/repository should
> provide for URI resolution of artifacts stored within
> and b) that any runtime retrieval/resolution of
> artifacts such as the BPSS instance should be accessible
> via web protocols.

I agree, and would prefer that everything in the extended
ebXML artifact space be accessible via Web protocols
(and I really mean normal HTTP Get).

I suspect this proposal has not exactly been
front-and-center in peoples' minds, though...
and may take some rethinking here and there
to accommodate.

-Bob Haugen