Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: CPP/A 1.06 draft

Let's discuss the schedule on the Thursday call.  I have long standing vacation plans for Feb. 15 - 19 inclusive (winter camping and back-country skiing, so taking my laptop is not an option :-)

Tony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 2:18 PM
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: CPP/A 1.06 draft

Tony:

Word is notorious with respect to its ability to assign consistent line numbers. When I printed out the ebMS 2.0 spec, I could not even get the on-screen and printed line numbers to match.

I suggest you post both a Word and a PDF version starting with 1.06. Comments that identify specific line numbers should be based on the PDF version.

I was going over the spec this morning in order to map out my proposed changes. I notice that the descriptions for ApplicationCertificateRef and ApplicationSecurityDetailsRef are rather sketchy. I think we may need some elaboration from Peter and/or Dale. Since we reached agreement on quite a number of issues assigned to Peter and Dale, I think there will be changes from one or both of them for the 1.07 draft.

Assuming a schedule of 2/11 for 1.07 and 2/18 for 1.08, and that we must have a TC approved specification to submit to Karl Best by March 1, it seems that 1.08 should be the one that TC members vote on. It may be too late to wait for a 1.09 draft on 2/25.

Regards,
-Arvola