Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPP identification revisited

Forgot to send to the list.

---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 02/11/2002
03:49 PM ---------------------------

Martin W Sachs
02/11/2002 03:12 PM

To:    Tony Weida <rweida@hotmail.com>
cc:
From:  Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Subject:    Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPP identification revisited  (Document link:
       Martin W. Sachs)

It would appear that if the CPP has a globally unique identifier, we would
remove the statements about a registry-assigned identifier but it may not
be that simple.  Does anyone remember the arguments on this from last year?
Duane if you are looking here, I think you were involved in the
discussions.

Tony Weida <rweida@hotmail.com> on 02/11/2002 02:20:35 PM