Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Timing parameter for syncReplyMode of signalsOnly

If the business transaction calls for the use of both Receipt Acknowledgment and Acceptance Acknowledgment signals, and the messagingCharacteristics element in the CPA specifies a syncReplyMode of signalsOnly, I suppose both signals should be bundled into the same returned ebXML message.

In this case, how long is the sender required to wait? Should it be governed by timeToAcknowledgeReceipt or timeToAcknowlegeAcceptance? Also, do we need to come up with an appropriate action name for the bundled signals? Should we specify an action value of 'ReceiptAndAcceptanceAcknowledgment'?

-Arvola