Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday, February 15,11 AM Voting Teleconference Agenda and Phone

Hi

I hope Arvola will accept our apologies,
but Friday looks like the best day to
shift our teleconference to. Other days
had conflicts.

The call will start at 11 Eastern, 8 Pacific.

866-257-0472
*6271676*

(International 720 587 0509)

This meeting will focus on discussion about voting
on specifications, current status of the specification,
and a report on questions asked to Oasis concerning
procedures. If there is a quorum and there are motions, we will
vote if discussion is completed.

Some Announcements and Issues to Think About:

1. Meeting in May in Barcelona. Who could/would come?
Do we need to meet? Would a joint meeting help determine
futures?

2.