Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Non truncated FW: Friday, February 15,11 AM Voting Teleconference Agenda and Phone

Non Truncated Version....very peculiar mailer behavior.
At least it saved a "Sent" version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 2:33 PM
To: 'ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Friday, February 15, 11 AM Voting Teleconference Agenda and
Phone

Hi

I hope Arvola will accept our apologies,
but Friday looks like the best day to
shift our teleconference to for the short term.

We can take up the issue
again, since we have not had time to really
form a proper consensus. Everyone will
need to send me their preferences though,
and I will aggregate and publish.

The call will start at 11 Eastern, 8 Pacific this week.

866-257-0472
*6271676*

(International 720 587 0509)

This meeting will focus on discussion about voting
on specifications, current status of the specification,
and a report on questions asked to Oasis concerning
procedures. If there is a quorum and there are motions, we will
vote if discussion is completed.

I am attaching the guidelines from the OASIS website
pertaining to specifications. Please read it over before
the meeting.

Some Announcements and Issues to Think About:

1. Meeting in May in Barcelona. Who could/would come?
Do we need to meet? Would a joint meeting help determine
futures?

2. Report on JC discussions: Arvola's question why there
can't be monthly Oasis submits. Can TC approval be made
subject to permission to fix smallish things (spelling,
URIs, diction, etc) without revoting?

3. Review of procedures for submission. Doug Bunting noticed
that a 60 day public review is recommended. Discussion of this
TC's action on this recommended pre-public public review.
Questions of implementations? Do we have 3 that have "made
use" of the current schema?

4. URN issue, if time. Brian H. can report on his findings so far.
Arvola and Dale also.  Shall we use the OASIS subtree for URNs
for our enumerated constants? How many should we define for 2.0?
Should we hold 2.0 until we find out what URN resolution services
might look like to promote interoperable extendability? (I hope not!)

5. An enhancement for syncReplyMode representation: overview and
issues, if time.

6. How/whether to divide up detailed review of 2.0 specification
for next few weeks? Teams? Modules? Examples, Schema, CPP, CPA, other
sections.

7. New issues? Crises? Other stuff I have forgotten. Pallavi and Marty
are excused for vacation.

TC and Oasis Specification Guidelines.rtf