Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Schema change for the next draft

It's the other way round.

SOAP Schema has it in first form
and messaging has it in second form

-hima

"Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala" wrote:

Agree with using the first form.

-hima

Arvola Chan wrote:

 The messaging team is contemplating a schema change to allow wildcard attributes in all elements that accept wildcard sub-elements. One potential use for the wildcard attribute is to allow for the specification of an xsi:schemaLocation attribute for the foreign namespace. I propose to make the corresponding schema changes for the 1.08 draft. One thing we have to decide is whether to use <anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax"> or <anyAttribute namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" processContents="lax"> The first form is used in Message Service Specification Version 2.0 rev A (posted by David earlier this week). The second form is used in http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/. I am in favor of using the first (more flexible) form. -Arvola