Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday, February 22, 2002 Oasis ebxml CPPA teleconference

The primary focus for the teleconference is to
review the "1.1" issue status
(for the 2.0 specification).
I will attempt to generate the report
from the database and mail it out later
today to guide discussion.

866-257-0472
International: 720-587-0509
Meeting #: *6271676*

The purpose of this review is to bring closure to
the questions of whether we have "covered" all
the issues we have agreed to cover or, if not,
raise the question about:

deferring,
tasking,
or declining.

We will get as far as we get in 1.5 hours.

It is likely that within 1 or 2 more iterations,
we will have a stable draft with closure
on targeted "1.1" issues. We
may still have some clarificatons, editorial
matters, and detail discrepancies to fix.

Some people (thanks Kevin L.) have been sending
in editorial issues and questions seeking
more clarification. If you are saving yours
up, it is definitely time to send them to the list so
that we can begin the refinement of language
and checking of details so we have a clean
spec.