Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] FW: Public review questions and Report on CPPA andBarcelona

Thanks to all of you for trying to get the two meetings co-located.  I know there are a range of views about this, and implementation is difficult, but personally I appreciate the effort.  Particularly so because, in spite of all the infrastructure ambiguities, the various OASIS and CEFACT operational teams continue to value, and work hard on, ebXML compatibility and interoperation.   JBC

At 08:52 AM 2/19/02, Dale Moberg wrote:
Answers to questions about Oasis procedures, eligibility, and conferences/ presentations from Karl B.

From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:10 AM
We picked Barcelona because the timing seemed right, the venue was
available and a lot of people would be there anyway, and because ebTWG
decided that they would have their meeting in Europe in May. Otherwise,
I agree that North America would probably work out better. * * *

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.
~ Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com    jbc@lawyer.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.