Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Issues database and reports

The attached zip file contains the latest CPPA issues database, together with external RTF versions of several reports within the database.

Updates:
  • Target versions 1.1 and 2.0 have been changed to 2.0 and 3.0, respectively.  To maintain consistency and readability, I've also taken the liberty of changing those numbers in fields such as "Description" (while trying to preserve unrelated version references such as HTTP 1.1,SOAP 1.1 and RNIF 2.0).
  • Status changes and updates Per Dale's Feb 22 teleconference minutes.
  • Several new issues.
The RTF reports are:

    1. Issues by Issue ID.rtf (all issues)
    2. Version NULL Issues.rtf (new issues)

Unless I hear otherwise by EOD Saturday, I intend to close issues 106 and 211 as resolved.

Tony

Issues database and reports - Feb 28, 2002.zip