Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: BPSS to WSDL mapping

Perhaps if we do this binding, BPSS will be the "next piece of the Web
Services "stack" -- something like Web Services Flow Language (WSFL)".
Since BPSS is now, not future and already contains these concepts in a way
that can augment WSDL - why do it again?  The big problem - "egoless
vendors" would be required.