Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] BPSS to WSDL mapping

I think it is counter-productive to try and position WSDL as only for
"intra-enterprise integration", the problems addressed by WSDL and BPSS are
the same - both apply inside and outside the enterprise - ebXML is
"enterprise" web services.  There is recognition that "web services" must
encompass most of what is in BPSS.  This is primarily a political problem on
agreeing on the representation of the required semantics.
On the other point we are in agreement.
-Cory