Subject: RE: Web Services - EAI or B2B? (Was RE: [ebxml-cppa] BPSS to WSDLmapping)

Agreed, Bob.

What I could say is that, whilst the "collaboration" paradigm is
quite useful and generic and can be used both outside and inside
(and in between), it is very practical for EAI to have centralized
integration. It is, culturally, more easy to understand and maps
better to the way in which IT functions.
A centralized integration solution, though, is hardly applicable
outside of EAI.

As to w/s, currently I do not think that there is any issue
in using them for both camps. But to ensure they can be used
in both camps, they should exhibit a more autonomous and
collaborative behavior.

/stefano