Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Packaging question

The Packaging element indirectly (through CompositeList, Composite, and
Encapsulation) references one or more SimplePart elements. The
NamespaceSupported element under SimplePart can occur 0 or more times to
identify the namespaces associated with the corresponding body part.

Instead of defining a distinct Packaging to be used with each requesting or
responding business activity, is it possible to define a generic Packaging
that can be used for multiple requesting and/or responding business
activities?

Can we interpret a Packaging which indirectly references only a single
SimplePart and which does not have a NamespaceSupported sub-element as
indicating that the schema associated with the BusinessDocument defined at
the BPSS level is to be used?

One feedback I got from my implementation team is that it seems rather
cumbersome to create all the necessary Packaging elements, one for each
action (corresponding to a requesting or responding business activity). It
would be useful to have a shortcut for the default case (when arbitrary
overrides are not necessary).

-Arvola