Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: Web Services - EAI or B2B?

Tony,

	you stated:

What do you mean by "technical architecture" ?

I think that the way in which a BP is expressed do not vary
when used in EAI or B2B or in between; it is a business process,
a well-defined (with rules) choreography of activities realized
by different roles, which represents a task whose execution
is shared by the different roles.

What changes (or may change) is the way in which this is
implemented and the technical architecture underlying it;
it is typical, in EAI, to find centralized process engines.
This may not be possible in B2B situations, for instance.

The "contract" between the participants shapes, in some
way, the technical architecture on which the process is
actually executed.

Best regards

/stefano