Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: RE: CONFERENCE CALL -- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17,2002 (dispute resolution)

Dale,

The dispute-resolution  call agenda includes some words on how the CPA
might be used.

It might be as simple as to add an element under CollaborationRole
identifying the dispute resolution procedure to be used with the particular
business process and pair of partners.  It would have to appear under both
partners and be the same.  The CPP could enumerate various acceptable
procedures.

Another possibility would be to add the dispute-resolution information at
the top level so it only has to appear once but that would require a list
for each CollaborationRole element that appears in the CPP and CPA. IDREF
attributes could be used to point to the CollaborationRole elements. This
would be consistent with the way we handle packaging, delivery channels,
and certificates.

Any other thoughts?

If we have a few minutes on the all today, I could briefly introduce the
topic.

For those who aren't aware of this activity, there has been a proposal to
work on dispute resolution in OASIS.  This correspondence refers to an
upcoming conference call on the subject.

----- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 04/12/2002 10:27 AM -----

                      "Karl F. Best"
                      <karl.best@oasis-        To:       "Pim van der Eijk" <pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org>
                      open.org>                cc:       Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                                               Subject:  RE: RE: CONFERENCE CALL -- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2002
                      04/12/2002 08:13
                      AM

Pim:

Please include Marty Sachs (mwsachs@us.ibm.com) on these messages, as he
will be calling in representing the CPPA TC.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206