Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: Modification: Vote Closes April 26 ebXML CPPABALLOTfor Specification version 1.9 Approval

At 09:22 AM 4/19/02, you wrote:
>We agreed today to extend the voting period to April 26 at midnight
>PDT.  This was to restore consistency between what was announced on the
>web page and the email ballot (which I misremembered as being a week from
>being sent out rather than a week from the Friday version 1.12a edition.)
>I will send out the 1.12a version shortly. It is understood that the
>version will change to 1.9 upon approval (and the text changes will be
>made for that).
>
>We still need a more complete voter turnout to fulfill Oasis
>requirements!  * * *

     Hello Dale -- As discussed on the conference call, I will vote, and
have no objections to moving the substance of 1.12a (soon to be renamed
1.9) to public exposure.
      But as I am burdened with the bias of being a CEFACT rep, I need to
see the form of the copyright & IP statement to be included as dictated by
OASIS, so that I'm not embarrassed by a surprise later.  I understand you
will circulate it shortly and I will respond ASAP.
     Thanks   Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.
~ Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com    jbc@lawyer.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.