Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Information about activities in Asia region concerningCPPA specification

This is some information about activities in Asia region concerning CPPA
specification.

There was held a meeting named ' 5th ebXML Asia Committee' on April 18 to 19
at Taipei, Taiwan.
The participants are 8 countries. They are Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HongKong,
Singapore, Thailand, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. The number of participants is
approximately 30.
The main agendas are followings.
-Presentation about current status about ebXML activities (e.g. OASIS ebXML
TC, UN/CEFACT eBTWG)
-Presentation of Country status about ebXML activities.
-Presentation about projects that adopted ebXML specification.
-Discussion about promotion ebXML specifications to Asia Countries.
In this meeting, I found that some companies implemented or examining CPPA
specification.
-KIEC of Korea did POC project. This POC project adopted ebXML R&R, MSG,
CPPA, BP, and CC specifications.
-Taiwan is doing POC project about R&R, MSG, and CPPA specification.
-PAA project adopted MSG, R&R, and CPPA specification. This project just
finished pilot project. PAA (Pan-Asian Alliance) is a project to provide
Trade facilities to Asian market. PAA consists of 6 countries. (Korea,
Taiwan, HongKong, China, Singapore, and Japan)

I am gathering information (e.g. XML instances of CPP and CPA, Issues about
CPPA specification that were occurred under these activities, others) about
activities adopting CPPA specification. If it would be have time at next
CPPA TC meeting on early June, I would like to present these activities.

I presented about CPPA specification by using the PPT document named
'Current status of OASIS ebXML CPPA TC'. I presented CPPA specification by
explaining Examples of BPSS, CPP, CPA, and MSG header. I think all members
could almost understand general functions of CPPA and relationship to BPSS
and MSG specifications.
I attached this presentation document as references.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570