Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Information about activities in Asia regionconcerningCPPA specification

Dear Dale Moberg:
Thank you very much for your reply and planning to reserve some time for my
presentation at the next CPPA meeting in early June.
I will examine the gathering information and prepare presentation materials.

Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dale Moberg" <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>
To: "Yukinori Saito" <y-saito@ecom.jp>; <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: "EDIgr)H.Sugamata" <sugamata@ecom.or.jp>; "EDIgr)K.Mizoguchi"
<mizoguchi@ecom.or.jp>; "EDIgr)K.Wakaizumi" <waka@ecom.or.jp>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 4:42 AM
Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Information about activities in Asia region
concerningCPPA specification

Saito-san:

You wrote:

" I am gathering information (e.g. XML instances of CPP and CPA, Issues
about
CPPA specification that were occurred under these activities, others)
about
activities adopting CPPA specification. If it would be have time at next
CPPA TC meeting on early June, I would like to present these activities.
"

I will plan to reserve some time for your presentation at the next
meeting in June
at Reston Virginia. We look forward to hearing about all the interesting
work
being done with CPPA POCs.

Thanks
Dale Moberg