Subject: [ebxml-cppa] registry WB services non-rathole (was) Time slotreservation***

At 04:19 PM 5/28/02, Munter, Joel D wrote:
WARNING - This is a Sidebar only, I do not want this to be a rat hole. *** Of the files you show as examples below, *** which ones would you consider registering in a UDDI Registry?  *** ebXML Registry?  *** Which files would need to be implemented on both sides of the example transaction?  *** in a repository? ***

I don't think it is a rathole.  I think it is a good agenda item for the F2F.   Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.   www.mmiec.com
~ Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ www.abanet.org/buslaw/cyber/ecommerce/ecommerce.html
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com   jbc@lawyer.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.