Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Time slot reservation,plus example of WSDL documents generated from a CPA

-----Original Message-----
From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:20 PM
To: 'Arvola Chan'; ebxml-cppa-ws@lists.oasis-open.org; Ebxml-Cppa@Lists.
Oasis-Open. Org
Cc: Malu, Pallavi G
Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Time slot reservation, plus example of WSDL
documents generated from a CPA

WARNING - This is a Sidebar only, I do not want this to be a rat hole.

Hi Arvola,
Of the files you show as examples below, in practice, which ones would you
consider registering in a UDDI Registry?  What about an Oasis ebXML
Registry?  Which ones would not need to be registered?  Which files would
need to be implemented on both sides of the example transaction?  Which
ones, if any, do you believe would need to be in a repository?
Joel