Subject: [ebxml-cppa] May 31 ebXML CPPA Voting Meeting minutes

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.
Send corrections or additions to the list and/or to me.

To be approved at the next voting meeting, in Reston VA!

Jamie will submit something about his 6 points that has
been referred to in these minutes. So I may add a message
reference before posting to the web site.

Thanks
Dale