Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Comments on CPPA 1.9

I have some technical comments on CPPA 1.9 specs,
and I don't know if it is too late!
David, I don't know everybody has connectivity, so I am cc'ing you. Thanks.

I hope these comments improve the specs, and get discussed at the F2F.
If required, I can call-in to the F2F, if you have specific questions.

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Thanks,
-Suresh
Sterling Commerce, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smiley [mailto:dsmiley@mercator.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:47 PM
To: 'Dale Moberg'
Cc: Cppa (E-mail)
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA Face-to-Face logistics for June 3 - 5, 2002

All,

Here's the information for the face-to-face meeting in Reston. We are
looking forward to seeing those of you who can attend in person. There is
also information for those who will be participating remotely. Have a great
weekend and I'll see you (or talk to you) on Monday.

Conference call info:
USA #: 888-807-9834
Intl #: +1-630-395-0252
Participate Passcode:	Mercator
Conf. #			5983558

WebEx info:
http://mercator.webex.com

Presenter Info:
If you can email your presentation to me in advance, I will be sure it is
loaded on a machine here so that we can project it for those attending in
person and share it with those viewing remotely. The email address is
dsmiley@Mercator.com. If you bring your presentation with you, we will
transfer it over to the local machine.

Food:
Breakfast will be provided all 3 days in the Mercator office. This is
typically pastries, fruit, juice and coffee. Lunch will not be provided, but
we can adjourn for lunch someplace nearby or have food delivered to the
office. Those in attendance in Reston will figure that out on Monday
morning.

On-site Location Info:
Mercator Software
11720 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191

Main number:
703.390.9900

Contacts:
David Smiley
703.390.9913
dsmiley@mercator.com

Kelli Lehr - Office Manager
703.390.9908

Airports:
Washington Dulles Intl Airport
6 miles
Taxi (about $15 and 15 minutes)

Reagan - Washington National Airport
18 miles
Taxi (about $40 and 40 minutes)

Baltimore-Wash Intl Airport
40 miles
Taxi (about $90 - allow 2 hours minimum travel time)

Hotels:
Sheraton Reston Hotel
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
Phone:  (703) 620-9000

This hotel is across the parking lot from the Mercator office. The property
will be undergoing a full renovation including the interior and exterior.
This is scheduled to be completed by May 15, 2002. The Mercator rate is $161
per night

There are a number of other hotels in the area, including Hyatt, Homestead
Village, Hawthorn Suites, Courtyard, Comfort Inn, Residence Inn and
Holiday Inn.

David Smiley
Director of Standards
Mercator Software. Inc.