Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] schema for comments and/or issues

The form looks fine.

914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>

          Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>

          06/24/2002 01:32 PM

To: "Cppalist (E-mail)" <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] schema for comments and/or issues

Hi

Please advise me whether the attached schema seems
suitable for tracking issues and comments.

Also, please examine the enclosed form and
comment on whether it seems suitable
for submission of formatted issues or comments.
(Anyone wishing to enhance the aesthetics
of this form should feel empowered to do so--
send the result to me!)

[The form "posts" to me in test mode. I will
edit in the address of the comment mailing list
if the form seems adequate.]

Thanks
Dale Moberg

#### issuesForm.htm has been removed from this note on June 24 2002 by Martin W Sachs
#### issuesSchema.xsd has been removed from this note on June 24 2002 by Martin W Sachs

GIF image