Subject: [ebxml-cppa] FW: [ebxml-dev] re BPSS: how can I identifyDocumentEnvelope from receivedmessage

FYI

Any thoughts on what the answer should be to this?

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: nagahashi@jp.fujitsu.com [mailto:nagahashi@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 9:59 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] re BPSS: how can I identify DocumentEnvelope from
receivedmessage

Hi

I have a (possibly silly) question about BPSS. Anybody has experienced
this problem? Could anybody give me an answer to it?
----
Please assume I'm developing ebXML gateway which is configurable with
BPSS and do some business process management staff for me.

BusinessTransaction/RespondingActivity can have more than one
DocumentEnvelope. If the gateway receives a message for DocumentEnvelope

with isPositiveResponse="false", the BusinessTransaction must fail.
In order to determine completion state of a BusinessTransaction, the
gateway must identify which DocumentEnvelope it received.

Question is, which information from BPSS gives me a key to identify
DocumentEnvelope? Transport (ebMS) can pass many information up to BP
manager. Which of them are used to identify DocumentEnvelope and Where
is it specified in the BPSS? This is so important that there should be
some 'standard' way.

I found that BusinessDocument has conditionExpression. BPSS spec says
this conditionExpression "determines whether this is a valid business
document for its envelope." Is this it?

Thanks in advance

Kenji Nagahashi