Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] A straw man Implementation Architecture document forebXML

Dear Tony Fletcher,

This activity is very useful for users and implementers of ebXML
specification.
In Japan, We (ECOM) is now developing 'Internet EDI (XML/EDI) Introduction
Guidebook' in Japanese language.
Your activity is very helpful for this guidebook.

If it will be acceptable, please add the following description in your
Specification.
(1) Relationship among MS, CPPA, BPSS, and others
(2) Practical Implementation Scenarios of XML/EDI system based on ebXML
  (e.g. ebMS→CPPA→BPSS)
(3) Consideration about Compatibilities
-Current status of compatibilities among several specifications (e.g. MS,
CPPA, R&R, BPSS)
-Policy about downward compatibility about next version (e.g. Version 3.0)
-How to deal with several versions of specifications for users.

Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570