Subject: Clarification of the CPPA spec on Service Values

All,

Are service values unique within a CPA? In other words, when you have
multiple collaboration elements,  would each one have
different  Service Values?

Currently, my understanding is that the spec does NOT  say that when we have
multiple CollaborationRole elements, each one of them would have a different
Service values. (See lines 1221-1236) in version 2.0 of CPPA spec.

However, note that the CollaborationRole element has one ServiceBinding
element (line 959) and  that  ServiceBinding element has one Service element
(line 1217). Hence, the intent seems to be that the Service values would be
unique.

Is my reading of the intent correct?

Kartha