Subject: Packaging errata item for documenting simple packaging (of SOAP envelope, for example)

At the Dec 5 Friday teleconference, one item on the agenda will be to
reach consensus on the packaging erratum that is needed to handle
specification of a single MIME bodypart within a collaboration protocol.

As I mentioned, Hima reviewed the proposal and noted two questions. Here
are the responses I made to his questions.
Thanks to Hima for this review.

Dale Moberg

==============

Hima sent me the following two comments concerning the convention and
schema intention for handling packaging of, for example, a simple SOAP
message (not using attachments)

The first comment was:

1) What happens to this attribute - "mimeparameters="type=text/xml" on
the Composite
element.

I think you are asking about the proposed convention.
I propose that the mimeparameters would be omitted unless you use a
multipart.
I think it is a 0 or 1 attribute so no schema change is needed.

Hima also noted the following text that needs modification:

2)Section 8.6.2 talks about "multipart/*" being the mime type for the
composite.
Are we going to change this too..

Dale>  We would need to reference this section in the errata, where we
explain the convention and the future direction, and say within the
errata text, that it is a multipart, except when the convention is used.