Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] FW: CPP and CPA

Hi Dale

Gloria and me are already in a discussion and she managed to run the
'CPA Composition' tool from my thesis work which outputs a draft CPA (or
a CPA template) and a conflict file.

But the tool is about 4 years old and has not been updated since so it
is still not complete.

Maybe Gloria can improve it ;-)

Regards

Sacha