ebxml-iic-conform message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-conform] RE: [ebxml-iic-msg] Requirements Merge

Matt:

Thanks for the renumbered test req items (now we know there are 216 of them!)
By the way, you should post on ebxml-iic-conform new list (you asked for it !)

Mike:  could you convert these new reqs into HTML so I can post a more readable version?

Also: normally, our TC should vote for release to MS TC.
So I would post it on our site today or this week-end,
 and ask for review and comments during next week (so updates still OK till then).
Then at next IIC conf call (July 29) as I'm not here, you can submit to the group (IIC)
a resolution to submit to MS TC (I would have prepared a companion doc to add to package).
If there is no objection, or  if majority OK, we submit (we don't have a formal liaison person  to MS TC anymore, but
we can transmit to Cliff Collins and Ian Jones, their chair.
I would notify them informally before, if OK with everyone.
So their TC can have an headstart on our stuff through our site)

As for the Profiles, I think they are not required for MS TC submission,
but we need to work on these for the final submission.:

Deliverabel #1: MS TC submission of test Reqs (end July):
- Test Reqs
- Annotated spec

Deliverabel #2: MS Conformance test Suite (to review interanlly and submit OASIS in Sept ), includes:
- Test Harness design
- test Reqs,
- possibly a digest of annotated spec,
- Profile definitions,
- Test Cases, and some sample XML script for some test cases.

Let me know if thats OK,

Cheers,

jacques