ebxml-iic-framework message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-framework] RE: TestFramework default messages 7.1.3

>Jacques,

    I am looking further at your proposal for using the following as
<ConfigurationGroup/> parameters:  This will work, however we will have to set
"precedence rules" in our specification for their use.  I personally don't
find setting ConversationId, MessageId or Timestamp particularly useful
at the Config level.. because testing using a "globallly defined"
ConversationId, MessageId or Timestamp ( say.. for all Test Cases, or all
Test Steps)
simply does not make any sense. Besides, all can be explicitly set in the
XML PutMessage declaration. Do you agree?  If so, I would leave those three
out of the ConfigurationGroup list, and keep the rest.

Comments?

Mike

Parameter Name  CPPA
Equivalent                         Precedence1     Precedence2
        Precedence3
------------------------        -------------------------
             -------------------     -------------------
  -------------------
$SenderParty            <tp:PartyInfo><tp:PartyId/></tp:PartyInfo>
CPPA            Config Param                    XML PutMessage Declaration
$ReceiverParty  <tp:PartyInfo><PartyId/></tp:PartyInfo>         CPPA
     Config Param                    XML PutMessage Declaration
$CPA
(Id)                                                               Config
Param    In XML PutMessage Declaration
$ConversationId                                                 Config
Param    Test Driver auto-generates      XML PutMessage Declaration
$Action                                                         Config
Param    In XML PutMessage Declaration
$MessageId
ConfigParam     Test Driver auto-generates      XML PutMessage Declaration
$Timestamp
Config Param    Test Driver auto-generates      XML PutMessage Declaration