ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] Proposed XML syntax for ebXML Conformance Testing

To all,

   Prior to our conference call meeting, I created a sample test case using
one of the testing requirements specified in the ebXML MS core testing
requirements list.  I am providing schema diagrams to easier illustrate the
structure of the test suite document, including the Schematron and my own
proposed XPath-based syntax.

   You can view it at:

http://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/~mkass/ebXML/ebXML%20Test%20Suite%20Design.htm

   Or just unzip the attached file into your local directory and view the
file "Test Suite Design.htm"
using your web browser. Works best with IE 5 and MSXML 3

Thanks,
Mike