Subject: Monday's call

All,

Will there be a summary of Monday's call?  When is the next one?
What next?

When will we start to discuss a test plan for interoperability?
(I am more concerned about interoperability than conformance at
this point.)  Can the process be bootstrapped by looking at work
done by RosettaNet?  Can we extract some of the last POC scenario
for the test plan?

Any idea?

Thanks.
-mw