Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] on involving other TCs

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic] on involving other TCs

Bob:

BPSS is certainly on our testing agenda - though not immediate short term,
due to our bandwidth...
However, we adopted the notion of "conformance testing task forces", and
anyone in IIC willing to start a "CTTF" on other ebXML standards than MS is welcome.
(a CTTF may involve experts from other TCs).

I checked with Karl that, even so BPSS is not under OASIS umbrella anymore,
our TC is free to undertake its testing, in agreement with UN-CEFACT.
So we would have to get this agreement/mandate first.

Certainly, we expect a lot of reuse in our testing procedures and technology
across ebXML standards. Once these are stable for MS, we will be able
to make recommendations (May/June timeframe).

I will try to make room for a discussion on this next week, as we will be
in contact with users interested in BPSS (from OAG).

Thanks,

jacques Durand
IIC chair