Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Phone in numbers for next week's OAG meeting at NIST

Matt,

     I'm guessing that nobody turned the phone on for the afternoon session
on Tuesday.  I thought it was already on when I walked in
the room.  The phone was on for the morning session, but is off for the 1
hour lunch break.  Apparently, it was not reconnected.
  I will pass this on to the OAG folks so that this does not happen again.
My apologies to all who called in.

     Wednesday, we should have phone access from 10AM to 11AM and 1:30PM to
3:30 PM for the "track 3" sessions
( ebXML B2B Testbed Workgroup ).

     Thursday should be 8:30AM to 1PM for the ebXML Conformance and
Interoperability groups.

Mike