Subject: IIC next meeting, and f-2-f London

Title: IIC next meeting, and f-2-f London

All:

1. No telecon next Monday (14th), as there is an OAG-NIST meeting in Gaithersgurg (at NIST),
that some of us will attend. Next telecon will be Monday 21, 11am PT.
We need someone to host that one...

2. Face to face in London:  This is a formal announcement for an ebXML IIC meeting
in conjunction with XML Europe in London (May 5-8). IIC meeetings should span  May 6-7, and will try to avoid
overlaps with other presentations (we may decide together the best meeting times). We'll cover the
following points:

(a)- Expanding the use of the TestFramework:
        o extensions required to support BPSS, Registry, CPPA
        o for conformance verifications, interoperability verifications, and integration testing.
(b)- Update on current Implementation work for the TestFramework:
        o NIST, Drake Certivo, Postech/Korea, feedback for next versions,
        o status/availability of these efforts (ref implementation? open source?)
        o .NET adapters for ebXML: status.
(c)- Test Center initiatives of eBES, OAG-NIST, ECOM, and which role IIC could play :
        o should we promote test suites / test framework? Act as coordination between these centers,
                e.g. for common interoperability baseline?
        o beyond providing reference test suites (conformance, interop), should we help to format / standardize
                or rubber-stamp industry-specific test suites? (in same way as we are blessing the EAN-UCC template instance?)

(d)- ebXML conformance test suites:
        o Update on MS conformance test suite in progress, principles of operation.
        o definition of conformance to BPSS (beyond schema validation), Registry, and CPPA.