Subject: Updated test material for today's conference call

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 2:38 AM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] next call Monday 9th

All:

Time: Monday June 9th, 11am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll Free - :  1-800-251-6413
Toll - :  1-913-905-1400
Participant code: 598136

Agenda:

1. Status on external related activities
- A word on the strategic aspect of global MS interop testing (Rik Drummond):
requirements/purpose, logistics, test suites (role of BIP?), IP issues, market.
- others? (eBES, ITG)

2. MS conformance test suite spec. (Mike / Jacques)
- review current status and test suite material.
- comments on our test requirements (Mike Dillon?)
- main spec format: test case narrative...

3. Test suites for other specs:
- BPSS testing (Serm)
- review / comments on the "test requirements guidelines" (Monica).

4. TestFramework implementation and product status
- Implementations under way (Tim Sakach, Mike )