Subject: First Draft of IIC MS Conformance Test Suite Specification

To all,

 Attached is the first iteration of the MS Conformance Test Suite
Specification document for review.
One are that I did not fill in is section #1.6.2 ( Other Conformance
Activities in Europe, Asia..etc.. ) I am
hoping Jacques or Monica may be able to fill that section in since they are
more actively involved in global
testing efforts.
 Your comments and suggestions regarding this initial draft would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

at any time by visiting