Subject: Profiles for MS Conformance Testing

Jacques,

    Can you tell me what was finally agreed upon regarding profiles for MS Conformance Testing?  I would like to include a
short statement regarding this in the Conformance Test Suite Specification.

    In the ebXML Messaging Services specification ( section #1.3...the Conformance Clause ) , it states :

More details on Conformance to this specification – conformance levels or profiles and on their recommended implementation – are described in a companion document, "Message Service Implementation Guidelines" from the OASIS ebXML Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance (IIC) Technical Committee.

    I don't believe we have this document, and the ebMS Deployment Guide does not specifically define profiles.  I would like to replace the section at line #198
with a definition of the testing profiles for MS.

Thanks,
Mike