Subject: [Fwd: RE: Schur 11/18/2003: Requirements for INTEROP Demonstration forIIC]

Here are some updates on demonstration logistics from Dee Schur:

    * Is any registration discount for the demonstration participants
      that wish to attend the conference?

<dee> 100 USD

    * Is there any need to register for the conference if they only wish
      to attend the demonstration (and enter the exhibition)?

<dee> yes you must register but it is free for an expo only pass

    * Will this  be only for the day of demonstration or for attendance to all
      the demonstrations?

<dee>They can see all the exhibits.

    * Please advise when you can for a prep room (for either Monday
      evening or the morning of Tuesday prior to the demo at 1:30 p.m. EST).

<dee> I'm working on a room for Monday, I think it will be available.

Thanks.