Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: Schur 11/6/2003: Requirements for InteropDemonstration for IIC]]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Fwd: Schur 11/6/2003: Requirements for Interop
Demonstration for IIC]
Date: 	Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:18:16 -0500
From: 	Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
To: 	Monica J. Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>

In the theatre, power strips(cabeling), projector, screen, sound system and
data switch is free.
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J. Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 10:40 PM
To: Dee Schur
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Schur 11/6/2003: Requirements for Interop
Demonstration for IIC]

Dee Schur wrote:

>Hi,
>there will be a prep area behind the stage but I think that is to be used
>right before the demo. Would you like a meeting room for 8 Dec?
>regards,
>Dee

mm1: Dee, will there be a charge if we use a meeting room to prepare for
the demonstration?

>   * Do we need to bring cabling, power strips, or other equipment (The
>     two demonstrators and the presentor will likely have their own
>     machines)?
>   * Are there other requirements on the presentation and/or is any
>     white paper required?
>   * Any other variables - can you please quantify?  I understand
>     originally there would be a possible assessment for space,
>     connectivity, etc. (~$500).  Does this still apply?  We will not
>     need internet connectivity for our presentations/demonstration.

mm1: Can you also advise on these other questions, so we know what
equipment we need to bring, and if we don't what the overall costs are.
Finally, do the demo participants have to pay for the conference
registration? Thanks.