Subject: Preliminary slide set for XML 2003

Title: Next call Monday 24
Jacques,

  I have not yet included slides introducing demos by NCA,
KorBIT or Drake Certivo.  I will add them this weekend and hopefully have
them out by Monday.

   In the interim, here are my remaining slides.   I still need to assemble all of the
demo test cases by all 3 participants ( NCA, KorBITand Drake Certivo) into a
unified story about ebXML conformance and interoperability testing in the IIC.

Cheers,
Mike

XML2003.ppt