Subject: Added NCA, KorBIT and Drake slides to XML2003 presentation

Title: Next call Monday 24
Jacques and all,

   I've added a few more slides to Friday's PowerPoint presentation, with very
brief intro to KorBIT and NCA demos.  I'm still waiting for a final slide set from
Drake Certivo on what they will present, and am using KorBIT's "NIST Joint Demo"
paper as my source for infor regarding the KorBIT demo.

   Please review and let me know if I am representing what will be shown accurately.

    Also, editorial and content suggestions are welcome, particularly in  the "Summary" and
"Future IIC directions".

Thanks,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next call Monday 24

Next call:

Time: Monday Nov 24, 2pm-3pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

(NOTE this call is NOT toll free...)

Agenda:

1. XML 2003 Dec 9: demos (Monica)
- remaining issues, logistics, status of Korbit / KIEC participation.
- finalize the overall demo structure (participants, general scenarios covered.)
- do we need plan B due to last minute uncertainties?

2. Test Framework: (Mike Kass)
- review latest updates from Mike, status.
- refine what should be in Rev 1.1, try to reach agreement on:
        o enhanced control flow for test cases,
        o our position regarding backward compatibility,
        o "extensibility": use of 3rd party tools, how they plug-in.

3. Other info items:
- plans for ebXML interop testing and demo inEurope
(OASIS + ETSI + CEN/ISSS + EAN ...)
- new JC: compatibility matrix for versions of various ebXML components.

XML2003.ppt