Subject: Call this Monday, and f-2-f at New Orleans

Title: Call this Monday, and f-2-f at New Orleans

All:

1. Call this Monday, see below.
2. We will have a short IIC f-2-f meeting at New Orleans, Apr 28-29.
We will assume that those attending are also interested in other concurrent
OASIS TC f-2-f, so we'll try to accommodate the other schedules, for a meeting
or a couple of meetings totaling at most 2 hours.
But I can't tell right now the exact time over these 2 days.
We'll have call-in for remote attendees.

Time: Monday February 9, 2pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

Agenda:

1. Test Case scripting: Status on remaining issues, summary of updates (Mike Kass, Jacques)
- "sleep" step.
- split/join, final position.
- if-then-else: where usable.
- management of the message store, semantics of putting and getting messages.
- test case exit values: "pass/fail/notapplicable"? Exit statements.
- the PreCondition role in GetMessage.

2. Test Framework interfaces:
- position on standard interface/API Test Service - MSH (see notes Jan 5th)
- the "message wrapper" document (header fields + payloads)

3. Other:
- Update on IIC Test plan proposal for ETSI European test event.
- "light" IIC f-2-f New Orleans April 28-29 details.