Subject: [ebxml-jc] FW: inviting you to ECIF's international symposium

Title:
ebXML chairs:

Here's a speaking opportunity in Korea. Would one of you, or someone on your TC, be intererested in doing this? Apparently travel is paid. Please contact Dee if you are interested.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206
karl.best@oasis-open.org  http://www.oasis-open.org

 -----Original Message-----
From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:01 PM
To: Karl F. Best

Hi,
We received this invitation a few days ago and we are working on a short time line. I realize this is late notice but this would be a great opportunity to speak about ebXML overseas. They are very anxious for an ebXML speaker to speak on behalf of OASIS. They are covering travel expenses. If you are willing and/or able to speak at this symposium, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Dee Schur
Marketing Support
OASIS
dee.schur@oasis-open.org

OASIS           http://www.oasis-open.org
XML.ORG         http://xml.org
XML Cover Pages http://xml.coverpages.org
ebXML           http://www.ebXML.org
CGM Open        http://www.cgmopen.org

Hello
This is Chung Hyun Lim of ECIF in Korea.
we joined OASIS Member a month ago.

ECIF is orgarnization whic represent Korean government e-commercy policy.
our brief history is attached.

as I sent, ECIF is scheduled to hold international symposiu on Novermber 2
so we will very appreciate if one of OASIS technical staffs come.

I heard that from 0ctber 31-Novermber 2, there is Registry TC seminar in Florida.
I know that it is not good timing.

but if it possible, one of your tech staffs come and gives us good speech.

here's the detail.

1. time: November 2 (Fri.)

2. topic: ebXML ( explain each TC's activities, advanced progress, prospect, )

3. time: 40-60 minutes

4. speecher: CommerceNet, RosettaNet, OASIS, SWIFT, UDDI

I'm sure this is good chance for OASIS to publicize ebXML in Korea.

please reply us soon.

thank you

----------------------------------

Chung Hyun Lim

Business Strategy Team
E.C.I.F

82-2-774-3365
82-2-776-3368
chlim@ecif.or.kr

Hello, Dee
Thank you for replying

1. maybe over 300 hundres or more will attend

2. we invited 5 international organizations, give us a speak about ebXML,

3. No, We confired to hold on November 2, We already contact Chairman of OASIS in Korea yesterday
    for our symposium

4. Yes, We cover flight fee (round trip), hotel, speak fee; only for speaker

We will very appreciate if ebXML accept our invitation
I will send detail schedule and topics soon. it is okay if it is not technical speak.

thank you

Chung Hyun Lim