Subject: [ebxml-jc] July 17 Teleconference at 9 PDT;12 EDT

This is to announce an ebXML JC meeting for July 17, 2002.

Please reserve 9 AM PDT for the call.

866 257 0472
720 587 0509 (international)
*6271676*

One (big) item for the agenda is how the maintenance of ebXML
infrastructure standards (Messaging, CPA, Registry) will be done.
I hope this issue can be explored before scope and renewal votes
for ebXML TCs have to be completed.

Send other agenda items to me, and I will send out a reminder
and full agenda the week of the call.