Subject: Invitation to next ebXML JC telecon

Duane,
At our last ebXML JC telecon the issue of whether or not there is a need for an ebXML joint architecture came up, and how to address the need.  We understand you have some interest in this area, and would like to invite you to join us at the next JC telecon, which is scheduled for November 19th at 9:00 am PT.  Would you be able to join us at that time for a discussion?  Please let me know and I will send you the telecon information a few days prior to the meeting.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair
OASIS ebXML JC current Chair